Mickey Mouse Extravaganza: Foodie Fun Edition

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sorry this post is a little late. It's been kidn of busy getting ready for the trip. We leave early tomorrow morning and I haven't even packed yet! ...and to add to the fun of it all, I just broke my tooth and have to head to the dentist in a couple of hours. Great way to start a vacation.



But here they are! Disney themed recipes to celebrate my vacation starting tomorrow!!!


Disney Cake Pops by Bakerella



Honey Bee Mine by Cindy Littlefield


Wall-E Sandwich from AnnaTheRed


...and from three of our very favorite movies right now


Tangled Tower Cupcakes from Bakerella



Pascal Cupcakes by Miranda Becker










Since this was supposed to be yesterday's post, tonight I'll try to post one more time and share my own Disney inspired crafties ...and I'm going to do my very best to post new content while we're away.


One day til Californ-I-A!!!






No comments

Post a Comment