30 Day Photo Challenge

Monday, October 10, 2011

Just recently, I happened to come across a new (to me) blog, Our Wired Lives. There are all kinds of cool things going on over there but what really caught my eye is that there is currently a photo challenge going on!!





It is a 30 Day Photo Challenge with many different bloggers taking part, and the challenge is already on Day 9 (well technically yesterday was Day 9 since it is after midnight here but on the west coast, it is still Day 9).  So I am choosing to jump in on Day 9 and try to follow along! Now my camera has been on the fritz lately and so it may be going in the shop soon, so I'm not sure how long I'll be able to do it, but if my dear camera cooperates, I'll be finishing the 30 days. 


As you can see, today's photo is someone you love, so of course I chose my ZeeBee!!  


Not the best focused photo and her hair is crazy, lol. I took it without knowing I was going to take part in the challenge, but I love it all the same :)

There is even a linky party where you can link up your photo of the day.
http://www.thehowtomommy.com/how-to-do-odds-ends/30-day-photo-challenge-1/

Come jump on board everyone and take part in the challenge!! 

Can't wait to see all your awesome captures!




3 comments

  1. Hi Nikki! Sorry it took me so long to get over here...kinda been a crazy week! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself! Your blog is SO fun and I loved your take on the Halloween decor for the competition-so classy! Excited to be your newest follower!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, just wanted to let you know that I featured your yarn pumpkins today on the It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love this photo - full of personality!!!

    ReplyDelete