Hmm... That's Pinteresting {no.3}

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's time for another edition of Hmm...That's Pinteresting!!

and this week I'm featuring...

Skulls!!!

I don't even want to go into how many items I own with skulls on them...


'nuf said.


On to your features!

{unknown}
These skull pumpkins are awesome!! Remind me of Jack Skellington :)


Too adorable!! A skull diaper cover?!


Beautiful yet creepy decor.


This spooky jar is scary and chic!


Day of the Dead Nails. Very artistic.


So cool skull sugar cubes!! Perfect for hot halloween cider.


{unknown}
So creative!! Skulls made out of fruit. What an awesomely clever idea!

Remember I will be pinning all of the features for this week so be sure to check out these and lots of other awesome cool finds on my Pinterest page!!

Happy Pinning :)




No comments

Post a Comment