Hmm... That's Pinteresting {no.5}

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We've gone a couple of weeks with no Hmm...That's Pinteresting :(  and for that I apologize. I havent had the chance to gather up all my links to write the post with getting things ready for the holidays and Random Acts of Kindness Week, but today it's back!!  ...and I am featuring...

Thanksgiving Printables!!


A beautiful sentiment and a lovely printable.

 {eighteen25}

Love the fun colors used in this printable and the fonts are exciting.


The colors and scripts give a great fun feel.


A quote to inspire.


A quote full of analogical wisdom.


Such a lovely printable to add to your holiday decor.



Beautifully festive toppers. Click the link for more matching printable for your Thanksgiving dinner.


So pretty Thanksgiving boxes.


This reminds me of the Christmas paper chains from my childhood ...a beautified fancy version.

I have pinned all of these great projects on to the Hmm... That's Pinteresting board on Pinterest. Make sure to head over and check out these and lots of other great pins on my boards!!

If your blog was featured, feel free to grab a feature button from the sidebar :)


8 comments

  1. Oh those are ALL so Very pretty... I have seen so many fun free printables but have yet to print one out.... I REALLY need to get on board.. :) Thank you for sharing all your lovely finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. There are so many wonderful things on Pinterest! I joined recently but I need to get the hang of it so that I can pin things from there to my Blog. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all these pins.. the font in the print is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my printables! Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog - I'll have to join in on your link party next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature!
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete