You Dazzled!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

You guys completely rocked it last week!!!
We got over 100 linkups which is almost double our previous high!!! That's great for my little blog!
You all are SOOO awesome!!!

Now, let's take a look at your most viewed link.  There was a tie this week for the most viewed.

I've seen these all over blogdom! So so cute!!

Such cutesy little birdies! A fun craft for kids.

Here are some of my other favorite links from last week's party! I got a little carried away but there were so many great things!!!


I was stuck on kiddie this week :)

So so preciously pretty!

I looove this mobile! Especially the moons ;)

Adorable illustrations!! I wish I had this skill.



Going Holiday

Perfect pumpkins!! So well decoupaged.

A-DORABLE! I want one of these for my daughter! 

Beautifully festive!!


Awesomeness and Yumminess



How great is this?!! I wish I was this handy. I came out gorgeous

Snickerdoodle Cups from The Crunchy Mamacita

Snickerdoodles ...in cupcake form?!! Need I say more.


If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from the sidebar (new buttons coming soon!!).
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.  Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow at Bedazzle Me Monday!!


6 comments

  1. Congrats on your successful linkup! I would love to join next time... are they weekly??

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.com
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much for the feature! I am so excited that you liked it! I am happy to link up here each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my kitchen cart Nikki Thanks for hosting such a great party!!!

    Aimee @ ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature Nikki, definitely grabbing a button! :)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete