I ❤...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012


{1. Background: Vintage Holiday Crafts 2. Stitcher's Revolution 3. Vintage Holiday Crafts}


Aren't they just darling?!  They remind me of my childhood. I just loved the little cutesy cards I used to get from my Nana, especially the one's that were textured and the animals were made from felt so they would feel soft and furry. 

Alpha Mom


The little corny puns are the absolute best! 

{1.Vintage Holiday Crafts  2. Ebaums World 3. Vintage Holiday Crafts}

I couldn't help myself so I had to make some quick little vintage Valentine lollipop holders made from $1 store cups and socks and of course, vintage valentines!!

Hers and His ;)

Next week on I ❤... dachshunds!!


lollipops

3 comments

  1. Okay, now I am really depressed. That first Valentine is like one I got when I was a kid, I'm sure! YIKES. But they were so much nicer than the cheap ones sold at you-know-where these days. :-)
    Ah, for the time when there was still manufacturing done in this country and people took pride in their work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love old valentines especially the ones with felt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I just love them! Found you from What I love Wed.

    ReplyDelete