I ❤...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012


...and do I love it!!! You did see my Smarties post, right? Yeah, it's that serious.  Most people are chocoholics, but me? It's all about the candy. Sweet... sour... yummy.

{1. Background: XBLA Fans  2. Bulk Candy Store 3. Mister Bulky Treats}

I am a complete sugar addict!! 
It's really bad. I can go through a box (not a bag, a box) of Sprees or Sour Patch Kids in less than a day.  

Wonka is a God send.  I will murder some Wonka candy!!

Candy Addict

"...if you want to view paradise..."

{1. Flickriver  2. Fluffyland  3. Candy Direct}

You guys already know I love Smarties but some of my other favs are the above seen, Sour Straws, Twizzlers, Fun Dip, Pixy Sticks, and so so much more!!

Don't get me wrong, I like my fair share of chocolate too. Peanut and Almond M&Ms I eat on a daily basis in bulk (when I'm not on Weight Watchers), I love Wonka Exceptionals and Wonka Bars, and World's Finest Chocolate? Forget it. Devoured. But the sugary/sour stuff ...it steals my heart!!

Are you a sugarholic? What are some of your favorite candies?


Next week on I ❤...  Family Guy



lollipops

10 comments

  1. I love ALL candy! It seems like lately I'm going more towards the chocolate candy but I'll take anything! I love peanut M&M's and I love those pink gummy hearts that are out around V-Day especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sugar, and I love Whatchamacallit, Reese's Cups and Reese's Pieces, M&M minis, Nestle Crunch.... mmmm candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, a chocolate gal. although mashmellows and campfire are an attractive thought also...

    I am actually coming to your site re. the Follower linky blog hop. I AM FOLLOWING YOU *** WILL YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ? Thank you so much when you do.

    There is also a link party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

    This url is both to FOLLOW and to PARTY: http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

    Hope to seeing you around!! Have a happy, creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son loves laffy taffy. I can only eat so much of it and then my tongue gets coated and then I am thirsty all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite ever is the old Sugar Daddy on a stick. It's rare to find them anymore :( I am your newest Linky Follower and would love for you to follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! Following your lovely blog now too!! And hello soul sistah!! I'm all about candy!! My fav are tropical Skittles (at the moment) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki! Thanks so much for visiting and following my blog. I'm here returning the ♥! Your blog is beautiful. Hmmm what's my favorite candy? I'm too indecisive! There's sooo many yummy candies lol. Btw I love your stache!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks so much for stopping by the Natural-Nesters blog! I just started following you via Linky Tools and GFC. I hope we can become great blog friends! I also linked up to your Monday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your profile photo! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'm following you via Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not big on sweets, but if I had to choose I would go for starbursts or chewy sprees, those are delish! :)

    ReplyDelete