Our Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We had a perfectly lovely Valentine's day.  

Zee woke to her Valentine's treats awaiting her on her bed :)


Then I sent her off to a fun-filled day at school, complete with Valentine's party.  I sent her with these Valentine themed treats...


Looks simple enough, right?  Wrong! Cutting these things out were a pain ...and turns out she doesn't even like canteloupe.  Told me, "Mummy, it's too 'fweet'".  She says a lot of her "s" words this way. Like, "I wanna go to the park and get on the fwing" ...yeah. Adorable.


This was DELICIOUS. I brought some leftovers to work and it was a hit! Popcorn and white chocolate. Yes, please! The M&M's weren't my fav (I'm a peanut or almond M&M girl, myself ...a.k.a. addicted to them!!) but other than that it was super yummy and the colorful heart sprinkles made it extra pretty.

Zee gave out her Vday cards to all her friends too! We tried something new this year. I've seen these all over the internet and I love them, so we gave it a go. She was less than cooperative the day we took the pics but, overall, I like the outcome.  I used this one with her crinkly nose because it was unique and true to her goofball personality.



All in all, it was a really great Valentine's Day!!

Hope your day was love-filled and "fweet"!!


3 comments

  1. Those invitations are cutest:) And the popcorn looks so good! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the melon hearts! I found you on Sunday Social! Come vissit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW.Such an adorable daughter! she is so so adorable!!! Love the popcorn mix :D

    Your follower on Linky/GFC!! :)

    ReplyDelete