And now she's four.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Monday was my baby's birthday. She is four! She is so proud to be four. She is amazing.

She spent the day having cupcakes with her school friend's and then having cake and ice cream with friends and family.



Tomorrow is her birthday party and we are super excited!! There will be pics to come.  She having a princess tea party and the best part of her party is ...I dont have to do anything!! I just wasn't up for it this year so we are headed to an awesome place that throws great kid's party and for the first time, I get to enjoy it!!

This my girl. My baby in her first week of life...



My (not so) baby at age four...


Isn't she gorgeous, you guys? ;) 

Here is my little dedication for my baby on my YouTube channel.





MUMMY LOVES YOU ZAZI!!!



2 comments