Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers....

Thursday, February 17, 2011

...Sunshine days when skies are blue.
Rhymes and songs we sing for hours.
Words to say I love you too.



This much loved classic from my childhood. Warm feelings every time I sing this to my little girl. Today I dedicate this post to my ZeeBee and of course ...paper flowers!!!


How absolutely cute is this monogram made of paper flowers?! Courtesy of Michelle of Someday Crafts.

Crepe paper flowers from House of Smith's that can lead to...

Crepe paper flower decor!!! A definite must try!!



Paper cup flowers, count too right? These little numbers come to us from Krysti over at Blissful Meandering.

...and finally

 Beautiful paper flowers!!!  Coming to us from Craft-o-Maniac  by way of Kitty from A Law Student's Journey. See how I make use of these cute little decorative pieces in a post soon coming!!

Don't these paper flowers have a little fun-loving feel?

...candy hearts and paper flowers, will always keep me close to you.
~Nik 

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing my paper flowers! You will have to tell me how they turn out!
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete