An Artistic Collaboration

Monday, March 14, 2011

Last week I had the good fortune of collaborating with some amazingly talented, artistic women who are definitely names to watch! Makeup by Sparklle T, Nails by Chifon-Marie, and Jewelry by Perpetual all displayed on the beautiful canvases of Keshia Marie and Kiara Grace. 


This was my first time working with any kind of studio set up and I was definitely nervous. Directing turned out to be the hardest part of the job. Thankfully, I was working with girls who made that job much easier. I learned a lot more about my camera angles and lenses and what really worked for me creatively. Overall, it was an awesome experience and I cannot wait to get behind the camera again.




The outcome:
IMG_3991w

IMG_3859www


IMG_4133w

IMG_3901w

IMG_4011w

IMG_4158ww1





My Favorite Outtakes:


For more photos from this shoot or other shoots please visit:

To contact the artists for information about their work please visit:

Work in progress:


1 comment