We've broken up...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So anyone who knows me knows that it's hard for me to stick with one thing and only one thing forever. I like to try a lot of different things at the same time and I've found that with blogging its hard to focus the blog with so many different interests. So! I've decided to split Photographer ...Naturally in half.  Photographer ...Naturally is going to start focusing strictly on photography and natural hair and all my crafts and foodie fun and artistic things are going to take leave and move over to Monkey Sew Funky, my new blog! Managing two blogs is gonna be interesting to say the very least but I think I'll much prefer the organization of the two separate blogs and it will cover all the aspects I love.  So anyone who loves the sewing, the crafts, and the FOOD! ;) join me over at Monkey Sew Funky!!



No comments

Post a Comment