Fall in Pink

Sunday, September 25, 2011


I know it's Sunday but I just came across this linky party, Pink Saturdays on How Sweet the Sound, and I think it is the cutest ...and another fun way to meet new people!!  So here we go...

Pink usually makes me think of Spring but who says pink can't be a color for fall?



Kate Spade's fall line is saturated in bright pink hues given a bright spin to Autumn.


Pink rain boots!! Perfect for fall and translate easily into spring.


How sweet is this fall inspired baby headband with its little pink pearls?


A fall wedding in soft pinks. So beautiful.


And lastly, I couldn't resist this cutie pie baby in her precious fall hat and leg warmers with touches of baby pink throughout.



Happy Pink Saturday!!




Linking up with:


http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e550d89fd98834014e8bc1aa25970d

1 comment

  1. Happy pinkness...Happy Autumn....I am so excited for Fall, I know you are too !!It just makes me want to cozy up...enjoy your week-end!
    God Bless You
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete