You Dazzled!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Its time for a new edition of You Dazzled! You all linked up on Monday and here is your most viewed linky!




This beautiful mod-podged photograph has a great purpose behind it!! I love the idea both for Temple or for any other wonderful place you want to go.


There were so many wonderful projects again this weekend. Here are my favorites!


I love the look of these non-traditional yet exquisite pumpkins! The colors are beautiful!



How cutesy is the pouch?! The fabric is just darling!


Creepazoid!! Perfectly spooky for Halloween.


So perfect and cute. I love the font!


Such a sweet little purse! I wish I could sew like this...


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and all the ladies who were featured, please feel free to grab a feature button from the side bar.  

Hope to see you all at the next Bedazzle Me Monday!!


3 comments

  1. Thank you for featuring our picture! We really appreciate it! And thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for featuring my unusually colored pumpkins!!! I'm so flattered!!! Can't wait to grab my featured button and display it proudly :) Have a super fab week and thanks again! Love Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring our googly eyed busts!!

    Corie @ Design DNA

    ReplyDelete