12 Days of Christmas - Joy

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Words of Christmas wishes perfectly displayed! Let Jaime show you how!!

* * *


Hello Everything Under the Moon Friends and Fans!!!
It is so so nice to meet you and to get to spend the day with you!
I am so honored to be a part of this wonderful Christmas blog event!


My name is Jaime and I am the voice behind a crafty blog called




And my blog is about all things Crafty, DIY, Up-cycled and Decor related.




I am so excited to share my sweet and simple Christmas craft with you today!




It was simple to make all you need is:




-shipping tags
-vintage printing press letters
-a versa mark ink pad
-embossing powder
-a normal ink pad
-a heating tool 
-ribbon
-a frame
-background scrapbook paper
-annnnnnd a typewriter (if you have one) 




All I did was stamp the JOY with normal ink followed by the clear versa mark ink.
Then sprinkle on embossing powder and heat it with the embossing tool until you have a nice shiny sheen to your letters!


I then added "joy to the world" under the JOY big letters with my typewriter---just because anything I make with my typewriter makes me super happy.


Then I just added ribbon, to the tags and just stuck the tags to the glass of the frame with glue dots!




Sweet and simple----
I think that is what holiday decor is all about!


Thank you again for letting me hang out with you today!!!!




1 comment

  1. Very pretty, Jaime! Simple & sweet.

    ~Steph @ Silver Boxes

    ReplyDelete