12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Wreath

Monday, December 19, 2011

{Babblings and More}


Let Briana, one of the lovely ladies of Babblings and More, show you how to revamp your wreath!!


* * *

 Hi, this is Briana from Babblings and More!  I am so excited to be a part of the 12 Days of Christmas Holiday Party!  I am one of four sisters (Briana, Brittany, Bridget and Brooke) that have fun doing crafts, cooking goodies and sometimes just being silly over on our blog.  We love Everything Under the Moon and all of the creative things that Nikki comes up with!



My boys recently found this wreath in our Christmas boxes.  I completely forgot that I had it!  It looked worn and lifeless.  It needed help!



So I picked up a few berry bushes from Hobby Lobby and found some ribbon that I picked up on clearance last year.  I "fluffed" up the greenery and transformed it into this:







Here is the before:







And here in the after:








I debated on whether to add the ribbon because I really liked the wreath with just the pine cones and berries.  So I just wrapped the ribbon around the wreath and if I want to take it off later, I could!  I like changing things up every once in awhile, but for now I love the way it looks!

2 comments

  1. I like the ribbon addition on the wreath.

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring us! We loved being a part of the 12 Days of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete