12 Days of Christmas - DIY Christmas Cards

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

{Serenity You}



Starting off the holiday gift giving section of our party with her homemade Christmas cards, the lovely Natasha!!


* * *

3
Simple to Make Christmas Cards

Want
to make your family and friends some handmade Christmas Cards this
year? But your not very good at things like that I hear you say?
Well, don't worry because neither I'm I. But I love making things and
you don't have to be amazingly creative to be able to make nice
cards. Let me show you 3 simple cards that anyone can make

  1. for
    this one i choose some stripy paper for the background, and used
    green patterned paper for the tree. And i used a hole punch to make
    little circles and stuck them on. For the presents i Cut out 2
    little squares and placed two bits of scrap paper on to make a cross
    then stuck a little bow on each one. They were stuck to the card
    using foam pads to made them stand out a bit

2.
For this one I used a plain white card and stuck on a lilac paper
square. I used a small tree punch to make the little trees and placed
them in a triangle. And then simply stuck a 'Happy Christmas' sticker
underneath


3.
For this one i used a pale blue card and simply stuck some cut out
white paper to make the snow and punched out 3 white circles and some
small snowflakes with a hole puncher. Then just cut out a hat, arms
and nose from paper. His eyes and buttons are also made using the
hole punch


See?!
Easy wasn't it!! I am so proud of my little cards and can't wait to
make some more!

1 comment

  1. We love making and getting handmade cards....There is just something so much more personal about that... I have a Brand New Linky Party that started today and would love for you to link up this project...http://shoprubyjean.com/2011/12/sew-crafty-tue…y-linky-party1

    ReplyDelete