12 Days of Christmas - Santa Earrings

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{Family Ever After}



Accessorize beautifully and simply with Santa earrings by Rach H!!


* * *



Hello! I'm Rach H from the blog Family Ever After, and I'm "over the moon" to be guest posting at Everything Under the Moon for this fun Christmas celebration!
I'm going to show you these fun, festive little earrings that I made last weekend to wear at the Ugly Sweater Christmas Party we had at our house. They only took a few minutes to make, were very cheap, and easy! This could make a simple gift for a neighbor or friend.

Supply List:
Scrapbooking brads or buttons (I found Santa hats)
Earring posts
Wire cutters
 Hot glue gun and glue

Instructions:
1. Bend the back of the brads backward, and snip them off with your wire cutters.
Like so...
2. Hot glue the posts to the back of the brad. I've tried other types of glue, but I like hot glue the best.
3. You're done! That's the easiest tutorial I've ever come up with!
Ta da!
Here we are at our Ugly Sweater party... we both look really tired! haha. You can't see the earrings, but they did add a fun-- and extremely cheap-- touch to my fabulous sweater ensemble.
Feel free to stop by my blog any time and say hello or check out my projects, recipes, and more!
Thanks for having me Nikki!

2 comments

  1. Those are So adorable and Fun...Congratulations on your feature... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me Nikki! your party has been so fun so far!

    ReplyDelete