Bedazzle Me Monday #22

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Welcome to the newest edition of Bedazzle Me Monday!!

This week there was a four way tie for your most viewed feature so instead of picking my own favorite feature, Im going to feature ll four of your favorites!

So, your most viewed links this week are....









Now it's time to share all of your newest projects!!






Everything Under the Moon


Here are the rules...

1. Be a follower of Everything Under the Moon.
2. Post the Bedazzle Me Monday button somewhere on your blog. It doesnt have to be in the actual post. Just anywhere on your blog is perfect.
3. We would love to see all kinds of artistic, crafty, and clever projects, photos, and food but please no giveaways, links to other linky parties, or stores. Please link to the actual post and not just your blog.
4. Try to visit a couple of the other link ups!! We all love visitors, new followers, and super sweet comments :)
5. Have fun!!!

**Please be sure to follow the rules! It's not fair to others who are the following the rules, especially if your blog gets spotlighted. Thanks :) **

LET'S PARTY!!!




15 comments

  1. Fabulous features - love those curtains and that living room makeover!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for hosting another party AND for featuring my pencil flowers! I really appreciate it.
    Best wishes, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, it makes me super happy to see my little display shelf featured!! Thank you for that and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting...I am honored to be featured with all the other amazing projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great party! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Returning the Linky Love from Happy Hour Projects, thanks for coming by this weekend! Love your party, I linked up and added it to my list for Mondays - thanks for hosting!

    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki and great features! Thanks for hosting!
    be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you via Linky Followers :)

    And while I was here I also linked up a few projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting! I love following your blog!

    Samm @ LittleHouseintheBigD.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stoppin' by and following me. I am happily following you back. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! Following you now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting. And thank you for following me! I'm now following you, I've linked up a few projects, and I've added you to my list of weekly link parties.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for featuring my stenciled curtains! I had my little Grandma visiting for a week- so I was out of the loop blogging. I'm just getting caught up in my Reader now. Anywho- thanks a zillion! I am so glad you liked them!
    xo,Becca

    ReplyDelete