Since I haven't been able to work on anything new to share with you guys lately, I would like to share this project that I had the pleasure of sharing at The CSI Project! So in case you missed it, here goes...
* * *
My daughter's birthday is coming up in May and she wants a Cinderella party this year and the party is most likely going to end up being a combination tea party/princess party. So, I came up with these little placecards to help decorate her tea party table.
These are so easy and very inexpensive to make.
All you need is:
- Mini Easel Stands
- Glitter Paint
- $1 Self-Adhesive Tiny Flowers
- $1.50 Frames from Michael's
- Scrapbook Paper
- Mini Wooden Letters
1. I couldn't find the white mini letters at Michael's so I painted my letter white along with the easel stand with some white acrylic paint I had on hand. Once dry, I painted them with glitter paint. I almost bought blue glitter paint but thought that might be too much blue. It's hard to see the glitter in the picture but it shows up in person.
2. I stuck the tiny self-adhesive flowers to the corner of the frame.
3. I cut out the plastic front panel on the frame so I could stick my letter right on the paper and then cut my scrapbook paper to fit and put it inside.
Once my letter was dry, I hot glued it inside the frame, stuck the frame on the easel stand, and that was it!!
I'm going to make one for each child with the first letter of their names on it. This one is for my little ZeeBee who will be turning four :)
I hope you enjoyed this very simple but super sweet tutorial :)