Missing you...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Guys... I have been severely neglecting you. I've been posting the weekly party but that's about it and I am sorry.  I have been going through a few changes in my life, picking up a few new projects, and haven't really had the chance to update, add new projects (or even make any), or really participate in blogging in any way.   I havent even been able to do my sponsor features for this month or answer any of your emails and I apologize.  I am going to do my best to get back to all of you by tomorrow and have new content for you at some point next week.  

I hope you will all stick with me as I try to re-organize and get back into everything. I miss you guys!!  Talk to you all soon :) 

1 comment

  1. I totally understand, life gets in the way
    of blogging... take care of yourself and
    get back full time soon....
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete