While she slept...

Friday, October 28, 2011

This morning, I was just watching her while she slept.
So peacefully.
...and I thought to myself, "She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

 

When I look at her face, I see the future. I see joy. I see innocence and trust. I see goofiness and laughter. Happiness. I look at her and I see the face of the man that I love. I see the beauty in what a bond between two people in love can create. 

* * * 
When I look at her, I see God's {love} for me ...this ultimate blessing. Undeserving, but endlessly grateful.

I stare at her and all I can say is, "Thank You."

My beautiful daughter.



8 comments

  1. She is so precious! Glad we found each other through Follower Fest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog for the first time and loved this post...how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, spotted your link on the followers fest, just wanted to say hi. I really like your blog content. Please stop by my blog as well.
    http://thesunflowermama.blogspot.com/

    -Shon

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for your sweet comment!! definitely following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching my kiddos sleep! So pure, so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous! There is nothing like that bond between a momma and her daughter! I have three and they are all so different yet we are all so close! I love my girls.

    ReplyDelete