February Photo A Day Challenge - Day 1 #febphotoaday

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am going to try this again, lol. I always #FAIL at these!! I mean, I was pretty faithful to my 365 until I decided I just didn't want to do it anymore but I am so bad at working in a picture everyday.   But this one just looks like just so much fun...



This photo a day is being hosted by Fat Mum Slim and hundreds of bloggers are taking part! You should stop by, join in, and check out all the other cool photos being taken!

To make it easier, I am gonna to do a compilation of photos from my Canon and from my camera phone so that I can MAKE SURE to catch a photo!! 


I only just heard about this today on my way to work, so I grabbed a camera phone picture of my commute to work each day, with the city in the background.





1 comment

  1. It looks like it was a nice day (:

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete