Window Shopping Wednesday

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I, of all people, hate admit this but Fall is around the corner and its almost time to break out those beautiful autumn tones! All the stores have already started displaying their fall collections and I've come across lots of great finds.  I am the ultimate online "window" shopper. I stay filling up shopping carts and only buying fractions of the items. Today was a "window" shopping day with Fall in mind and few cute pieces made it to the possibly cart. Now if they'll only make it pass there ...hmm.




This Water Colour Scarf from Zara is beautiful. I love the almost caribbean colors and even though its a little summery, the orange can bring it into the fall.



These are tricolor vamp shoes from Zara have to be my favorite find. I love the aqua strap with the orang and purple color blocking. They remind me of  pair of shoes I owned in the early nineties. A great retro to modern look!








Combat Boots from Forever 21, as much as I hate walking into that store, these are a YES PLEASE! Owned.
I'll I even wear these for the summer with a pair of paper bag shorts.



I love blazers! They make even the simplest tee look a little more sleek …specially with straight leg jeans. The tweed look screams Fall and Im loving it and I'm a weirdo so I love the old man look. Im a sucker for the patches on the elbows. Give me a pair of Oxfords any day! 


But my absolute fav of all are cardigans. Every color. Every design. Long and short. Ill take em.




Love this color but sold out. Boo!

There were so many more things. Don't get me started on the jewelry. 
Hi. My name is Nikki and I'm a jewelryaholic! 

Have you started your fall shopping yet? What are your favorite finds?


No comments

Post a Comment